We provide rehabilitation services since 1959 when the Special Hospital for the treatment, prevention and rehabilitation of cardiovascular and rheumatic diseases was established. We practice in a modern and custom-made facilities located in a beautiful natural setting, with specific microclimatic surroundings.
With up-to-date methods of medical rehabilitation and physical therapy, we can help you make the best recovery of lost abilities and continue your life in spite of difficulties.
Health is single, diseases are many. Make the recovery process easy by choosing one of our rehabilitation programs:
- Rehabilitation after myocardial infarction
- Rehabilitation after heart surgery (bypass, pacemaker or stent surgeries, valve surgery)
- Vascular rehabilitation
- Hypertension and diabetes mellitus rehabilitation
- Rehabilitation program for patients suffering from rheumatoid arthritis
- Rehabilitation program for patients suffering from systemic connective tissue disorders
- Rehabilitation program for patients with back pain problems
- Rehabilitation program for patients suffering from gonarthrosis and osteoarthrosis
- Rehabilitation after spinal surgery
- Rehabilitation after stroke
- Rehabilitation of paraplegia and quadriplegia.
- Rehabilitation after endoprosthesis implantation
- Rehabilitation after hip replacement
- Rehabilitation after knee replacement